You want weird tv episodes that you’ve never seen before? It’s probably been on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. You want a musical episode? Buffy. An episode with no talking at all? Buffy. A good laugh about a demon-hunting dummy? Buffy. What about one where hyena ghosts posses high school students and then go eat their principle? Guess who. Just go watch Buffy you piece of shit.
"This is why you can’t trust women! They’re so good at makeup and wear it to fool guys into thinking they’re hot!"
shit. girls he’s on to us *washes off makeup to reveal lizard face and climbs up a wall* we will return with a new disguise. soon the power of earthly men will fall
do you ever read old conversations you had with someone and realize how much more they used to be interested you and it makes you feel like complete shit because everything is different now and you can tell you’ve just lost that shine that got their attention in the first place
- the meaning behind my url: an orphan raised by carnies fighting with a stick and string from the paleolithic era
- weaknesses: puppies, board games, and wifi access
- last time i cried and why: the past three weeks
- favorite band: the clash
- top 5 foods: albacore sashimi, spaghetti, lemon poppy seed muffins, chocolate chip ice cream, and any kind of chicken that is crispy but not like fried or anything.
- tattoos i have: none
- tattoos i want: maybe the outline of my home state on my wrist or something
- biggest turn on(s): dudes who are funny but also like my jokes too, general good stuff like not an asshole not a racist misogynistic piece crap etc, tallness, likes his family and gets along with his mom and stuff, doesn’t judge me for eating the way i do, just basic cuteness and niceness and stuff.
- life goal(s): a solid group of friends who will stick with me through thick and thin and we have a special table at a special restaurant and we all grow old together.
- favorite movie(s): moulin rouge, the mummy, beetlejuice, the avengers, drive, clue, the princess bride, stuff like that and such.
- a fact about my life: i’m seriously unenthusiastic about anything I even remotely care about. like it could be my favorite thing in the world that I would want to write hundred page papers on and like you wouldn’t even be able to tell I like it. I keep all my passions on the inside.
- phobia: being alone, being abandoned, death, the dark, that kind of stuff. like genuinely to the point where if I’m home alone for a few hours at night, I will carry around a knife just in case. and if I even think about people who used to be my friends I have like full fledged anxiety attacks because of ~*~*abandonment issues*~*~